Press

السلام عليكم and Hello! Thanks for viewing my blog! do follow okay? THANKS :)

fo

fo

The owner of the blog.






Hi Baby. I never introduce myself to this blog readers. Ngeh ngeh. Today gatal tangan maok polah entry pasal aku :) Ah so whatever. Hihi.
Hi, my full name is Nur Amira Binti Jasmi, Amey/Mira for short. My family usually call me A'a. Na'ah. Only for my Family okay! Im in 96's line thats mean Im 15 this year. Err, I was born 16 September 1996 in Miri, Sarawak. Jyeah, I do love blogging, facebooking, tweeting, photographing & blablabla. I wanna be a businesswoman for sure. Yes, I do have siblings. I have two older brothers, older sister and Im the youngest girl in Jasmi's Family. Hehe. Rock Bebeh (Y) Juhani @ Masni Abu Bakar is my hot Mama and Jasmi Jumpong is my adorable Papa. Heee. Muhammad Norafni, my brutal bro. Mohd Zulfikri, my cool brodah. And, the last one, Nurul Aziela my beloved annoying sista. I love em' all fuckin' much. Oh Ya, I forgot to tell you about my school my class and of course my beloved gorgeous BFF.Im just a simple and humble student which is wearing "Tudung labuh" and my black shoes. Thanks to God. I've pass my exam, PMR. Err, I got 4A 4B 1C. C for Arabic. Haha. Chicha, I really hate Arab y'know. I do have my own BFF, my Truefriendssss. They are always there for me. Thankyou Bitches :') I love y'all. They made my day. I swear Im happy. Err, Food. I love Foods. Yeah, I loveeeee Cheese especially my Mama's macaroni cheese pie. Umph! Mamamia. I really really really LOVE pink things. HEHEHEHE. Pink is awesome and same goes to Red :) Ahhhhh Ya, Im a die hard fan of KPOP. Korea Pop! Especially to 2PM & Teen Top. They're freakin' HOT. Fuhhhhh. Im melting. Fuh Fuh :PHmmmm, I love this words. " La Tahzan Inallah Huma Ana "
- Jangan Bersedih Allah Sentiasa Bersama Kamu -

Annyeong ^^

xoxo, Mira.
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers