Press

السلام عليكم and Hello! Thanks for viewing my blog! do follow okay? THANKS :)

fo

fo

Dup Dap Dup Dap.





Guys, I think Im in love. He is so perfect. Let me tell you, he was born in 95's line so thats mean he is one year older than me. He was born on 16 Nov while Im 16 Sept. Oh baby. He's 10 months older. Hehe. He's taller than me for sure. Pfft. Jatoh cinta pandang pertama. Wahhh. Walaupun nya Maknae(younger), tapi nya matured. Dalam Teen Top, suaranya nya paling power. Bagi aku lah. Hehe. Tak caya, cer check dalam Youtube. Search, Supa Luv by Teen Top/ No more perfume on you by Teen Top. Suara Changjo satu satunya matured. Yang lainnnn, OKAY OKAY je.






Oh God. Kyeopta. His name is Changjo. The cute maknae of Teen Top. Haha. Lol. Tapi, Chansung 2PM pun takkan ku lupakan. Cewah. Duak duak nama "Chan". Duak duak Maknae. Awww so adorable. Changjo, Chansung, lets convert to Islam and marry me! Haha.

Regards, Chan's Waifu. ❥
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers